Wednesday, May 7, 2008


I think I might be a boy. Since my last doctor’s appointment, I have grown just about everything. I shit you not, I used to have just stumps for arms, and now, 1 month later, I have 10 toes, 2 feet, 2 knees, a butt, arms, elbows, hands with at least 10 fingers, and I think there’s a good chance an 11th is coming in. And get this, my fingers bend in three different places now. For the ultrasound today, I really showed how it all works…. Curled my toes, made fists with my fingers, kicked my feet, bent my knees, rolled over, and even grabbed my umbilical cord… that’s right, I can grab stuff already. I’m hella cute. I am minus 27.5 weeks old and I can grab stuff. I am a fetus prodigy, if you will, and I look like a full grown baby already. The doctor today said, “Everything doesn’t look normal, it actually looks cuter than normal”. She was picturing me naked…. with an ultrasound machine.

BTW, if being a female means being like shallow, fake, out of money, crooked career politician Hillary Clinton and being male means I get to be like the honest, genuine, easy to relate to, inspirational, solid-on-issues-that-matter-to-me-most, people uniting Barack Obama, then I definitely want to be a male. If that’s not what it means, then I really don’t care what I am.

Just missed the tornadoes tonight. I had to sit in the small interior bathroom for awhile as the storm passed over. Dad was ticked because he wants to make an insurance claim and get a new roof.

Doesn’t seem like anybody wants to buy my parent’s house. 10+ families have come and looked at it and all thought they were too cool for this house. But, they were wrong. Jerks.

I think I have a fetus-crush on Lorena Ochoa. Something about the way she hits her short irons that really gets me kicking. Not a big fan of Paula Creamer though, she kind of has a double chin and I think she thinks she’s hot and this fetus thinks that’s annoying.

I’m going to go pour myself a tall glass of amniotic fluid and roll around the uterus for awhile.

See you later.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I think now would be the perfect time to practice your grip on a golf club. Just use your newly developed fingers and grasp your umbilical cord with two hands, left hand on top. You can interlock your pinky or index finger if that feels comfortable, but you might ask your parents which finger is which, or, for that matter what is your right and left side.

Tami said...

Golf? Aaaaahhhh, Now I understand why Erin was a the golf tournament last weekend!